100 % COVERED/AUTHORIZED NO-FAULT OFFICE
If you or someone you know was recently involved in an accident, visiting a chiropractor can be the best decision for you. Chiropractic care after an accident is an excellent and effective treatment for ailments like whiplash, that does not involve pain medications or possible surgery. At Island Chiropractic, our chiropractor near Plainview can treat a wide variety of injuries and conditions including ones associated with motor vehicle accidents.
Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
When it comes to car accidents, symptoms can appear hours or even days after the incident, sometimes lasting even months at a time. A chiropractor will be able to evaluate your physical condition in order to reduce the potential for future pain. It is also critical to be evaluated sooner than later as proving pain is directly correlated to your accident will be more difficult if too much time has passed. Seeking a chiropractor immediately after a car accident will enable you to move on from your accident as quickly and safely as possible.
A chiropractor in Plainview, like Dr. Brett Pastuch or Dr. Ekta Patel, will be able to design the right treatment option for you after an initial examination which may include an x-ray, offered conveniently at our facility. Once your condition is evaluated, one of our team members will begin treatment. Treatments may include:
- Spinal Adjustment/Manipulation - Spinal misalignments can occur during a traumatic incident. A chiropractic adjustment can help to reduce pressure on the affected nerves.
- Cryotherapy - Localized cryotherapy can reduce inflammation due to injury as well as muscle spasms by applying concentrated cold air to the injured region.
- Ultrasound - Ultrasound therapy helps to increase blood flow to the area by administering localized sound waves to the injured body part.
- Therapeutic Exercise - This type of exercise under the guidance of a chiropractor can provide many benefits depending on the nature of your injury. Some benefits include the improvement of strength, flexibility, and mobility.
- Massage - Massage therapy helps to heal damaged tissue by providing direct pressure to the area, helping to reduce scar tissue and increase circulation.
A simple examination at Island Chiropractic can eliminate any surgery you may need as well as prevent the need for ongoing pain medicine. If you or someone you know was recently involved in a car accident, contact a chiropractor near Plainview today!