100 % COVERED/AUTHORIZED NO-FAULT OFFICE
If you or someone you know was recently involved in an accident, visiting a chiropractor can be the best decision for you. Chiropractic care after an accident is an excellent and effective treatment for ailments like whiplash, that does not involve pain medications or possible surgery. At Island Chiropractic, our chiropractor near Plainview can treat a wide variety of injuries and conditions including ones associated with motor vehicle accidents.
Why Choose Chiropractic Care?
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident recently, whether you are injured or not, it is best to seek the attention of a chiropractor. A chiropractor can provide specialized care and attention to all injuries whether they are mild or severe. After a car accident, chiropractic care is especially effective for mild ailments, such as whiplash, that do not usually require the need for surgery or emergency medical assistance. If you have been in an auto accident recently and are in search of a chiropractor near Plainview, consider contacting Island Chiropractic. Our team is specialized in treating a variety of injuries and conditions including ones associated with motor vehicle accidents.
How Chiropractic Care Can Help
After experiencing a car accident, mild injuries will most likely become apparent within a few hours. Minor pains and aches can last for months and should not be ignored. When it comes to car accidents, symptoms can appear hours or days after the incident, sometimes lasting even months at a time. Upon appointment, a chiropractor will be able to evaluate your physical condition and curate a recovery plan designed to reduce the potential for future pain. The sooner you seek attention, the better. The longer you wait to seek attention, the more difficult it is to connect your injury to your accident. Therefore, despite the mildness of your discomfort, it is best to consult a professional.
How Island Chiropractic Will Help
At Island Chiropractic, our chiropractor near Plainview will design a personalized treatment plan for you after an initial examination. Depending on the location of your injury, your first appointment may include an x-ray, offered at our facility. Once evaluated by our specialists, you can begin to undergo treatment. Treatments may include:
- Cryotherapy - Treatment can reduce inflammation and muscle spasms by applying concentrated cold air to the injured area.
- Spinal Adjustment/Manipulation - Spinal misalignments can occur as a result of a traumatic incident. A chiropractic adjustment can reduce pressure on the affected nerves.
- Therapeutic Exercise - Under the guidance of a chiropractor, this exercise can provide many benefits depending on the nature of your injury. Some benefits include the improvement of strength, flexibility, and mobility.
- Massage - Massage therapy helps to heal damaged tissue by providing direct pressure to the area, helping to reduce scar tissue and increase circulation.
- Ultrasound - Ultrasound therapy helps to increase blood flow to the area by administering localized sound waves to the injured body part.
Ease your injuries and console Island Chiropractic in your auto accident injuries. Seeking chiropractic treatment can help eliminate possible surgery and prevent ongoing pain. If you or a loved one has recently been involved in a car accident and are in search of a chiropractor near Plainview, contact a chiropractor near Island Chiropractic today!