Chiropractic massage is a great way to improve your overall health and offers many benefits for your body. Some of the ways that chiropractic massages can help is with faster healing; it has been shown to increase circulation and with extra blood flow to the injured area, it can help repair your tissues faster.
If you are experiencing muscle spasms, chiropractic massages can help. Massages can help relax the muscles that are giving you problems and return them to a more comfortable state. It can also help reduce any inflammation that may be causing you pain.
Chiropractic massages are a great way to help recover from any significant back surgery that you may have had. By working with a trained chiropractor, they can:
- Help reduce any pain or discomfort you may be feeling during your recovery process.
- Cut down the pain and tension in the muscles in your back that you are experiencing from your surgery.
- Limit the time it takes for your body to recover from your operation.
A few other great benefits of chiropractic massages are:
- Building overall flexibility of your muscles as well as in the tissues that connect your muscles
- Assisting those dealing with high blood pressure
- Treating individuals with diabetes by helping treat their symptoms
If you are thinking about getting a chiropractic massage be sure to contact us here at Island Chiropractic. We have an excellent and knowledgeable staff who are always ready to help you, especially our licensed massage therapists Rachel Dorfman and Tiana Kuczek, who are highly qualified and have worked with many different prestigious organizations.
Saturday appointments available.