Brett Pastuch, D.C.
Dr. Brett is the Owner of Island Chiropractic.
I decided in 1979 that I wanted to be a Chiropractor. I suffered from severe Migraine headaches that no medication was helping. It was at that time that my brother and partner in practice starting treating me with Chiropractic Care. Since that time my migraine headaches have been nothing but a distant memory. I have been proudly providing patients with relief of multitudes of symptoms for over 30 years. Initially practicing in Holbrook and Medford, in January 2000 I decided that I wanted to practice with my brother Keith. Since then, just like during our childhood, we have been pushing each other to give patients the best that Chiropractic has to offer. I am extremely confident in the benefits of Chiropractic. Myself, my wife, my 19 year old daughter, and my 15 year old son are on Chiropractic wellness plans to continue to feel the best we possibly can.
- 9/86-12/89 New York Chiropractic College (Doctor of Chiropractic)
- 9/82-6/86 SUNY at Stony Brook
- 2000 - Present Island Chiropractic, Chiropractor and Vice President to President
- 1990 - 1999 Holbrook Chiropractic, Chiropractor and President
- New York State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Research Foundation
- American Chiropractic Association Council of Sports Injuries
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Roetgenology
- Commissioner of Long Island Inferno Youth Baseball
Honors and Awards:
- Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1989
- Foundation For Chiropractic Education & Research, 1992-93
- Universal Chiropractic Group Doctor of the year, 1994
- Certificate of Advanced Proficiency, 1989
- Low Back Diagnosis
- Back Injury Prevention
- Aerobic Exercise
- Low Back Safety Instruction