We accept ALL major medical insurances, including yours. We also happily accept medicare.
If you don't have insurance, or are interested in our ancillary services like active release technique or integrated care with chiropractic and physical therapy, we openly accept cash, credit, or check as payment.
Hurt At Work?
Chiropractic is Effective in Treating Work Related Injuries
- Worker's Compensation Insurance Covers Chiropractic Care 100%
- No Out of Pocket Expense -Chiropractic care relieves pain and helps prevent injury
- Chiropractic care enables you, the patient to return to work quickly -You may work and receive treatment at the same time!
- As an employer, having a Chiropractor evaluate the ergonomics of your workplace could reduce your worker's compensation premiums, saving you money! Island Chiropractic is an Athorized Worker's Compensation Office
- Usually 100% covered for Chiropractic Care
- Auto accidents sometimes cause problems that are not felt for days, months, or even years later. This is why anyone in an auto accident should have their spines examined, "pain or no pain" immediately.
- Island Chiropractic specializes in auto injuries
Call to see if any of these plans are available for you.